1. Call or Text a Cucci Realty Licensed, Local Agent. We can fill you in on the current market and what it will take to get you into a home.
2. Get a Pre-Approval from a bank or lender. We can help you begin this process. We have a large network of the best lenders in the area. We would be happy to get you in contact with one of them.
3. Begin your home search. We can setup a MLS search for you, meeting all your criteria in a home. We will send you listings daily, as soon as they hit the market for sale.
4. Home viewing. We are full time, licensed local agents. We have many years of experience. We are always available to fit your schedule. We know the neighborhood, schools, and local activities. We are here to help you find your forever home, or great investment property. We work will first-time home buyers, seasoned home buyers, investors, home flippers, and multi family buyers.
5. Offer Time. Once we find your home, a Cucci Realty Licensed Agent will complete an in depth market analysis on the home. We will come up with a current market value to assist with your offer. We prepare the offer and negotiate the best deal possible on your behalf. Buyer representation by Cucci Realty is always free of charge.
6. Offer Acceptance. A Cucci Realty Licensed agent will guide you by recommending an attorney and home inspector. Contractor recommendations, if needed. We know all the best people in the field. After the contract is signed by both parties, there is a 5 Day attorney review and inspection period. During that time, we will facilitate access for your home inspection and accompany you through the process. Any repairs that are needed, can be negotiated at this point, during the attorney review, through the attorney.
7. Ready to Close. A Cucci Realty Licensed Agent will accompany you on a final walk through the home before closing. Once everything looks good, we can now close the property. Closing takes place at a local title company near the property. Congratulations to the Happy, New Homeowners.